We are not only concerned about providing quality information about ukulele but to motivate people to play and also help those with a passion for digital marketing succeed. ukulelebuzz.com will award the best student with the best essay a scholarship worth $1000.
If you are a fresh graduate (Not more than 2 years), high school or undergraduate student looking to offset some of your education expenses, feel free to apply. All entries will be treated equally and the best will be awarded.
Some of our best resources:
$1000 Scholarship Program Topic:
We are glad to announce the first edition of our “$1000 Scholarship Giveaway by ukulelebuzz.com” launched by our website. The topic you are expected to write on is “Internet Marketing: Opportunity & Challenges.
This scholarship is program is open to students who are currently at colleges/universities/schools and fresh graduates. Entries from other applicants not in this category will be disregarded.
Deadline for applicants to submit their article is October 30, 2017. We will select and announce the winner on November 15, 2017. A check of $1000 will be delivered to the winner on December 01, 2017.
Please note that this scholarship will be available on our website annually. If your entry was not selected that does not mean you didn’t perform well. You can try again next time and put in more effort to claim the prize.
Please keep the entries coming.
- College, university, fresh graduates and high school students
- Students from any department or course of study
How to Apply
- Write an informative and highly creative essay on the topic: “Internet Marketing: Opportunity & Challenges.
- Word count: 400 – 600 words.
- The essay should be submitted on or before the deadline to email@example.com.
- The subject of mail: "Digital Market Scholarship 2017."
- Personal information required ( Full Name , Phone Number(s) ,Permanent Address.
- Prove that you are a student (Student Identity Card),
- Area of Study,Name of School/College/University,
- For a fresh graduate, indicate the year you graduated (Should not be more than 2 years).